Almost all consumers (92%) trust recommendations from strangers over those from brands. Most brands are aware of the power of influencer marketing and have doubled down on their spend over the past two years – with budgets ranging from $5,000 to $25,000.
Spend has increased so much so, that some marketers are now asking whether the likes and shares are worth the investment. One social media exec recently confessed in a Digiday article that they spent “too much money, too fast” on influencer marketing. So how do you track and prove ROI? How do you build relationships that drive impact beyond one post? In this session, we’ll dive deeper into how to leverage influencers to build awareness and cultivate loyalty, prove ROI, and more.
In “Influencer Marketing in 2017,” you’ll learn more about:
- How to build an influencer marketing program from the ground up
- Out-of-the-box ways to partner with influencers
- How to grow influencer relationships that turn them into ambassadors
- Examples of real-life brands that are crushing it with influencer marketing
- How to track and prove ROI